the SMILEY place ... all smiles here

Friday, June 16, 2006

Number One

I thought that i would finally start putting things into my blog here at blogger ... i mean y not ... it's right here available to me and it'll let people get to know and understand me better ... that's only if you want to ... u don't have to ... i'm not really that interesting but i can be good for a laugh ...

Well that's all i have for a start ... i'll keep updating when i have spare time or when i'm not commenting on the One80 Blog ...

Tata all

XoxoXoxoX

2 Comments:

At 12:13 pm, Blogger z said...

My day came weeks ago!

i work already for an upscale restaurant in the city 1 day a week!

congrats on now having a blog many tape dispensers to you

 
At 7:33 pm, Blogger Ponyb said...

good for a laugh? hahahahaha, you sure are!

rock on dude-ette

 

Post a Comment

<< Home