the SMILEY place ... all smiles here

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

then end of the killer flu gremlins

Well i've been at home since sunday ... Mum told me i couldn't go anywhere and that i shouldn't get out of bed ... well i slept till about 2:30 yesterday ... thats pm by the way ... i didn't get much sleep sunday night due all the coughing i did ... stupid coughing keeping me awake ... Gosh! Well i went to Bible School last night after rugging up just to get in and out of the car so i'm not exposed to the cold ... i had an exam ... oh yay... it wasn't too bad though. I couldn't sleep again last night i kept myself awake till the early hours of the morning. Then i had to get up at 9 to call work to say i wasn't gonna be in again ... then i tried getting some sleep but it didn't work ... so i got up ... still coughing ...

I'm goin to the drive in movies tonight to see cars ... with my mum and brother and boyfriend (we kinda need him to drive the car cuz my dad is in gladstone) ... which reminds me i have to check the website to see wat the second movie is ... i might take a blanket with me so i'm nice and warm ... not a bad idea if i do say so myself ...

Well i need a drink before i cough up my stomach and lungs and throat and yeah ... take care all u lovely people =)

Yay for Chocolate!

1 Comments:

At 7:35 pm, Blogger Ponyb said...

ponyb says that the above comment is creeping him out vastly, and that he will never cross the infamous amynta and george, for fear of losing my intestines.

other than that, hope youre feeling better mate! take care and God bless.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home