the SMILEY place ... all smiles here

Friday, July 14, 2006

Exciting news everyone!!!

I went and checked out this dealership today that would allow me to get a car and pay it off wihtout needing a credit rating or anything all i need is to put a deposit on a car and then take it home ... they give it a road worthy certificate and register it too and i pay it all in my interest free payments every week. it's soooooo cool cuz i can afford to do this ... YAY I"M GETTING A CAR!!!

Well only possibly anyways ... it all depends on if my dad thinks it's a good idea and if he thinks its worth it.

Well i'll c all u fantastic one80ers tonight.

Ciao

4 Comments:

At 9:37 am, Blogger Kita said...

I can't believe that George ... the Toothpaste Gremlin is real ... DUH!!!

Everyone knows that!

 
At 8:11 am, Blogger Ponyb said...

everybody except the Ankle Grabbing Goober-Face.

 
At 2:44 pm, Blogger z said...

Hi im Harry SMith-Luck And im a chocoholic

Wah!!
this isnt chocoholics anonymus!!!

XD

 
At 11:07 am, Blogger Ponyb said...

.....

you update song-ed ME?!

hahahaha...youre a funny one girl. now update.

:P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home